Here you will find information about the development of the projects that LUGRo-Mesh has, such as the Nightwing Firmware.
Structure of the repository
The source code in this repository is to facilitate the development process and for the comunication of the development team. The modifications introduced to the trunk or the components (software, kernel, etc) used can change at any time, and all this can become incompatible with older revisions.
For stable releases check the tags directory.
- svn: checkout the source code
- trunk: svn co http://my-svn.assembla.com/svn/lugro-mesh/trunk
- trac: browse the source code http://my-trac.assembla.com/lugro-mesh/browser
/branches/: Directory for the developers own coding and documents. Here you can find information wrote by the developers, modified source code of Nightwing to be merged or not, extra tools, etc.
- gustavo/: Gustavo Lindberg work directory.
- julio/: Julio C. Puigpinos work directory.
- martin/: Martin Campff work directory.
- sebastian/: Sebastian Criado work directory.
For more on the developers and how to contact them http://nightwing.lugro-mesh.org.ar/en/developers.html
/tags/: Are copies of the code, in the trunk directory, at some stage; but that are not modified anymore. They are used to mark a state of the code at a given moment.
/trunk/: Main directory of work.
- nightwing/: Nightwing's source code
- openwrt/: Everything related to OpenWRT
- packages/: Everything related to the modifications of the extra packages of OpenWRT
- trunk/: Everything related to the modifications of the trunk of OpenWRT
- wifidog/: Everything related to the modifications of WiFiDog? components
- doc/: Documentation