Joining the dev team
We can always use extra developers. If you can't code you could do testing, write in the wiki or even translate. Every help is welcome. What do you need to know to become a good developer?
- C programming language knowledge
- Xfire protocol knowledge (see here to learn about it)
- Some skills in reverse engineering using Wireshark
- DEB, RPM or EXE knowledge are a plus
- Glib or GTK knowledge are a plus
A coding convention is positive for an open-source program because. It makes it easier to developers to understand it and have a clean and clear code. Newly written code would have to be compliant to the coding convention.
We are currently working on one.